FELO TX6 Torx Screwdriver
The FELO TX6 Torx Screwdriver 200 series screwdrivers are available in standard, ESD safe, and heavy-duty variations. They feature Felo’s signature ergonomic shape in a single component, shock-proof polypropylene compound. The CVM steel blades feature precision fit black tips for professional-level performance.
T6 is ideal for M2 Torx Flat Head and Cap Head Screws that are widely used on folding knife handles.
Everything you need
- Handles manufactured from shock-proof polypropylene
- Ergonomically refined design
- Superior hardness exceeds DIN and ISO requirements by up to 100%
- EAN code on every product
- Hanging hole for easy storage or inserting lever
- Anti-roll handle design
- GS tested for safety
- Blades manufactured from chrome-molybdenum vanadium steel
Back-orders are available within 5 working days.
2 in stock
Felo Werkzeugfabrik was founded as “Hammermuehle” in Thüringen, Germany in 1878. The company grew from humble beginnings with two employees, a a typewriter and a customer file to an internationally working company with over 220 employees in Germany and Hungary. Through to tradition, quality awareness and innovation, the company has become one of the world’s leading manufacturers of screwdrivers and bits.
|Dimensions||140 × 25 × 25 mm|