ALPEN HSS COBALT DIN 338 Drill Bit 1.6mm
ALPEN HSS COBALT DIN 338 Drill Bit 1.6mm are ideal for frilling holes in tougher materials. Always use cutting fluid for easier cutting.
17 in stock
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
Range of application:
5% cobalt-alloyed jobber drills with high heat-resistance for drilling steels with tensile strength over 800 N/mm², specially suitable for high alloyed steels, bearing-steels, hot/cold-rolled steel. Ideal for stainless steel.
- Self-centering, due to a special point shaoe
- Drilling even with the highest thermal stress up to 600°
- Fast, due to special drill grinding fast drilling progress and up to 50% less feed pressure required
- Tensile strength over 800 N/mm²
- Specially suitable for high alloyed steels, bearing-steels, hot/cold-rolled steel.
- Ideal for stainless steel
- High heat-resistance
- Highly accurate centering