1,6mm HSS Sprint Master Drill Bit
Range of application of the 1,6mm HSS Sprint Master Drill Bit:
HSS twist drill: toughness and precision combined with excellent cutting efficiency for drilling alloyed carbon and plain steel. Ideal for hand held operations. Ideal for drilling pin holes in knife handles.
13 in stock
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
1,6mm HSS Sprint Master Drill Bit DIN 338 RN
Sprint Master – Ø 1,6 mm tough precision jobber drill bit
Bulk: Qty 1 drill bit
MASTER OF VERSATILITY
Expectations are high and innovation is an obligation at the very top. It is a claim we take very seriously.
The new ALPEN Sprint Master will show you new dimensions of speed and reliability. It reduces drilling time by around a third thanks to optimized drill geometry and the special ALPEN tip shape. And still delivers the customary top-quality result.
Satisfaction is guaranteed further still by a longer service life that has been increased by a factor of 3 through the use of high-quality HSS steel and a special heat treatment process. The speed and long-term efficiency of a champion are words that best sum up our ALPEN Sprint Master.
- 30% faster
- 3 times longer service life
- Sharp cutting edges even with larger diameters little feed pressure is required
- Very high elasticity and greatest toughness with optimum cutting performance
- High fracture resistance even with smaller diameters low risk of breakage due to high elasticity
- Optimum drilling performance even in unfavourable working conditions