Birchwood Casey Tru-Oil® Gun Stock Finish
Birchwood Casey Tru-Oil® Gun Stock Finish has been the professional’s choice for stock finishing for more than 30 years.
There is no better oil finish!
- Use as a sealer on natural wood.
- Tru-Oil will dry hard making it an excellent finish for knife handles.
Birchwood Casey gun stock finish has a unique blend of linseed and natural oils that dry fast and will not cloud, yellow, or crack with age.
Brings out the richness and beauty of fine woods gives you a tough, long-lasting finish that resists water damage.
***NEW STOCK EXPECTED LATER IN FEBRUARY 2024***
R224.00 – R370.00
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
- Everything you need to finish a new stock or to refinish an old stock
- Brings out the richness and beauty of fine woods and gives you a tough, long-lasting finish
- Contains a generous supply of professional-grade finishing materials
- Fills grain when wet sanded
- Produces a hand-rubbed, satin finish
Use by date after opening the cap is 5 years.