ACTiROX – AK890Y Ceramic – Maximum stock removal
R148.00 – R294.00
ACTiROX – AK890Y Ceramic offers extremely high stock removal per unit of time with the geometrically shaped ceramic grain.
Grinding blades is now easier than ever with the NEW VSM ACTIROX
Thanks to its fast processing speed, AK890Y offers particularly impressive results with an aggressive cut combined with low contact pressure results in the generation of less noise and vibration, and less strain for the machine and its operators. The additional grinding-active TOP SIZE layer also reduces the temperature in the contact area. The grain breaks down in a defined fashion constantly producing new sharp edges. So the belts stays sharper for longer.
Suitable for wet and dry grinding. Low to medium pressure.
50 % more stock removal compared to the previously leading abrasive.
Available in #36 grit only.
Other size belts can be ordered.
- Maximum stock removal thanks to geometrically shaped ceramic grain results in lower operating expenses, such as energy and storage costs
- More than twice the stock removal when compared with conventional ceramic grain abrasives, thanks to faster grinding
- Low to medium contact pressures significantly reduce strain on the machine and operator
- Top performance with superalloys, stainless steel and unalloyed steel thanks to optimised coating density
- Cool grinding processes and extended service lives thanks to the additional grinding-active layer VSM TOP SIZE