3M Trizact 237AA Blade Polishing
3M Trizact 237AA Blade Polishing belts are made, using proprietary microreplication technology where micron-graded aluminium oxide particles are formed into tiny pyramids of abrasive mineral and then coated on an X weight cloth backing. As these pyramids wear, fresh, sharp mineral is continually exposed to produce a consistent cut and a predictable, fine finish. These belts are popular for blade sharpening.
- 50 x 2000
- 25 x 2000
- 50 x 762 (Ryobi / Mini Belt Grinders / Blade buddy / Vormac Vortex Machine)
- 25 x 762 (Ryobi / Mini Belt Grinders / Blade buddy / Vormac Vortex Machine)
R53.00 – R222.00
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
3M Trizact 237A is an aluminium oxide mineral abrasive on a durable cloth backing. It is resin-bonded for heat resistance and features a grinding aid for cooler grinding.
The belt is constructed on an X-weight, durable cloth backing that helps provide control, conformability, and effective medium-pressure grinding. The resin bonded abrasive gives you greater heat resistance and helps prevent delamination.
3M™ Trizact™ belts can last up to five times longer than conventional belts and provide precise finish control such that operators can reduce grade sequences, requiring fewer process steps and fewer abrasive products.
The abrasive and resin structure is formulated to break down under medium pressure and keep fresh, sharp mineral cutting to provide consistent finishes on hard metals such as carbon and stainless steel.
- Self-sharpening pyramids start sharp, stay sharp
- Three-dimensional design enables excellent finish consistency
- Flexible backing for consistent finish over contours
- Use dry
- Ideal for intermediate finishing and fine polishing prior to plating or buffing
- Resin bond helps abrasive withstand heat
For Use on Aluminum, Carbon Steel, High Nickel Alloy, Soft Metals, Stainless Steel, Titanium/Zirconium