Klingspor PS11 Water Paper
R7.00 – R8.00
Sanding of finishes or working with precious metals becomes less of a chore when you choose Klingspor PS11 Water Paper, silicon carbide sheets for wet or dry use. You will not find a better sheet of this type on the market today.
- Very flexible
- Waterproof abrasive paper for processing paint, varnish and filler
- Can be used wet or dry
- Professional quality, SiC abrasive with Resin backing
- Grits: 80, 120, 220, 320, 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1500, 1800, 2000
- Dimensions: 230X280mm
- Inquire about other grits or full boxes of 50 sheets each
We recommend the Klingspor PS11 sand paper, it is excellent for sanding and polishing steel / blades on the disc sander. You can also use the Klingspor PS33 cabinet paper. Attach these sandpaper discs with our Spray Adhesive (Re-positioning) 500ml, to the disc grinder. Also ideal for hand sanding.
Klingspor PS11 Water Paper are of the most convenient and quick ways to put a final-touch finish on wood, metal or plastics. KLINGSPOR’s variety of sheet goods will make your work easier with a number of different grains, backings and sizes available to suit your specific need. You can’t beat sheet sanding for the perfect finish every time.
- For general use for freehand grinding and sanding and for use with handheld power tools
- Specially designed for particular materials (e.g. wood, metal, etc.)
- For wet and dry grinding
- Paper or cloth backed
- Wood and wood-based materials
- Paint / Varnish / Filler
- NF metals
- Stainless steel
- Mineral-based materials