Birchwood Casey Aluminum Black 90ml
Birchwood Casey Aluminum Black Touch Up – 90ml, is a room temperature chemical used by gunsmiths and industry to blacken aluminum parts.
It restores scratched & marred areas quickly. It is also excellent for blackening name plates, plaques, trophies, and other engraved items.
***NEW STOCK EXPECTED LATER IN FEBRUARY 2024***
Out of stock
Birchwood Casey Aluminum Black – Description:
- Used by gunsmiths and industry to blacken aluminum parts
- Restores scratched and marred areas quickly
- Color will vary from deep gray to black depending on the alloy
- Designed to work at room temperature to blacken aluminum parts
- Color will vary from deep gray to black depending upon the aluminum alloy of the part
Since 1948, serious shooters, avid collectors and professional gunsmiths have relied on Birchwood Casey for shooting and gun care products that have stood the test of time. From legendary Tru-Oil® Gun Stock Finish and Perma Blue® Liquid Gun Blue, Birchwood Casey has pioneered innovative products with an unwavering dedication for quality.