MICROFIBER CLOTH 400mm x 400mm
MICROFIBER CLOTH 400mm x 400mm is ideal for wiping and storing large knives.
The cloth is called a microfiber cloth, because the fibers in the cloth are sometimes 100 times thinner than a human hair.
A microfiber cloth cleans better than a regular cloth, because it has a lot more smaller fibers. These small fibers attach themselves to even the smallest most microscopic dirt particles. It is important to wash the cloths thoroughly after use to get rid of every piece of dirt.
NOTE: We recommend that the microfiber cloth should be washed separately from other laundry, as the positive static charge will attract the lint in the washer.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
Using the cloth for cleaning purposes:
- It is best to use the microfiber cloth with as little water as possible. Use soapy water and a conventional cloth to remove excess dirt and rinse the soap off with water.
- Use a chamois to soak up the excess water.
- Finally, polish over the surface with the microfiber cloth. It will leave a sparkling streak and smear free finish.
TIP: When used damp, the microfiber cloth can tackle any job and clean any surface to perfection. It is an ideal car detailing and washing cloth. Rims, step sills and even camera lenses can be cleaned with ease.
Using the cloth to polish:
- The microfiber cloth is great for polishing and buffing all paint and metal surfaces. Apply a tiny blob of polishing compound on the cloth and spread the compound over the area.
- Polishing compound is abrasive and it is important to polish the area in a small circular movement.
- Apply more compound if necessary until a high gloss finish is achieved.